Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PALM SPRINGS, MID-CENTURY MODERN MAYHEM

Here is one for the books as far as design. I don't know what this person was on when they decorated but you've got to LOVE this house. The realtor's listing claim "smashing" but that particular realtor has a tendency to over use that word in all of her listings. Personally, I don't think she knows what that word means.
I wouldn't use that word to describe any MCM design but what do I know:0
Anyway check it out...the house itself is over priced like most in Palm Springs, CA. Why would you pay $700,000 for a fixer? Unless your HIGH!

2 comments:

  1. here is the link

    http://desertareamls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Desertarea&PRGNAME=MLSPropertyDetail&ARGUMENTS=-N113367042,-N272401,-N,-A,-N25706674

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to correct myself, the house is $796,000 and it includes the SMASHING furniture. Just think the sex that happen on those nice felt beds:)

    ReplyDelete